Monday, August 31, 2009

[Sketch Lolita] Making of my sweet lolita painting 08

The last sweet lolita post but not least. It is the full sweet lolita picture.

First of all i am a beginner so please don't be cruel with someone that is trying to improve. I worked on that picture a whole month (i will need the eternity to improve...) :
- this artwork is a pretty girl
- it is a 2D painting in GIMP and outline in INKSCAPE
- for the brushes, proportions and colors i took reference from a lot of sources and the transcription of thoses references pictures on my paint/draw are so poor that i will not make a bad ad to the wonderfull painter or drawer or photographer or model that inspire me in making an association with my weird creation... (except obviously if the authors want to)
- there is a lot of problems on that picture, from the proportions, the colors etc...
- so that is a start and that picture will be my kind of mona lisa, i will paint it, repaint it,repaint it,repaint it,repaint it,repaint it,repaint it,repaint it,repaint it, repaint it until i will be fine with the result.

Thanks for watching and reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment