Tuesday, August 18, 2009

[Sketch Lolita] Making of my sweet lolita painting 01

So until now, i have only done one big painting. It took me one month to finish it !
It is named my sweet lolita on my deviant account, you can buy a print, download it and improve it ! (it is mature content naturally ;)

I come to this painting because i wanna learn how to paint in digital and create beauty !

One day i was browsing the internet and i found the vinegaria blog what she is doing is amazing. And i don't know why, but the starting point of my sweet lolita has begun from the profile picture of vinegaria looking at the camera while smoking in a kind of surprise/blowing air expression (i don't really know !)

So i have taken my pencil animation and sketch this image to begin ! And as usual i obtain something completly different than the picture i was looking at (that way no copyrights problems ;) arf !

No comments:

Post a Comment